Saturday, May 24, 2008

IT'S A GIRL

Well it is a girl. Last week we went in to see the doctor for an ultrasound, we thought we were having a boy because of the last ultrasound and the doctor told Sharisa not to buy any blue because he was not 100% sure. She did very good at not buying too much. So when we went last week we were doing the ultrasound and Sharisa and I kept saying that are boy was getting big, then the doctor said I don't think you are having a boy, you are having a girl. So we are having a little red headed little girl. We are so excited, I think I have Sharisa talked into naming it Sophronia Kim Lovell I don't think I am going to win that one.

3 comments:

Fred and Meili said...

YEA, a little girl!! It was the same way with Kenli. They told me boy, boy, and on the third ultra sound GIRL! Crazy!! Little girls are so sweet!! Congrats!

David & Amanda Harding said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are SO excited for you. Ok I will give you my all time favorite name for you to name her... You can steal it its ok... This will solve all your naming dilemmas. You can name her (drumroll please) AMANDA or SUSAN either one is a great name... Just kiddin I am so happy for the both of you. Keep us posted LOVE YOU XOXO

Jenny said...

I think it's so funny that it's a girl now. Ha ha ha! We can't wait to see this cute little baby girl's face!