Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hanna LouJean Lovell




She is hear. Hanna was born last night at 10:00 Pm, she weighed 6LB 9 OZ she is 19 inch long. She has lots of hair and it is not red or blond, it is dark brown. Sharisa came in yesterday because she did not fill Hanna move all night. Hanna was stressed out and ready to come so they induced Sharisa. They came into the room and broke her water about 9:30 Pm and then she went quick. So we are way excited everything looks good. I will try and put a picture on here.

10 comments:

Mindy Rule said...

Congrats! Cute girl!!

Elaina said...

Glad every thing is good with you and the baby! She is BEAUTIFUL!! You've been on my mind and I've been wondering how you've been. I still haven't had my baby yet and my plug came out last week and I've been having braxton hicks the last few weeks. So not sure when she'll becoming. It's the waiting game for me!

Fred and Meili said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We are so excited for you! She is adorable. Glad to hear everyone is doing well!! Can't wait to meet her!

Keara said...

She's so cute. I had dark hair when I was born, then it fell out and came back in really blonde! Maybe there's hope, everyone loves a blondie!!!

Jenny said...

Yay! She is so adorable. I can't wait to see her. I thought I told you not to have her while I was out of town!

I'm glad everything went well. She's a doll!

Gene and Jenna said...

Congrats Kim & Sharisa! She is a cutie:) I can't believe she didn't have red hair! Those red heads pop up in the family when you least expect it! Hope your all doing well!

Aaron and Brandy said...

Congrats! It is kind of weird to think of you both as parents now, like you are so old now that you have a child to take care of. We are so happy she is here, and most importantly healthy! Can't wait to meet her!

David & Amanda Harding said...

CONGRATS!!! i'm so happy for you!! She is so cute i can't wait to see her!! I love you guys so so so much!!!

Kris said...

We are so happy for you. YEAH!!!!

Brooke Whimpey said...

She is beautiful! Congrats!