Sunday, December 28, 2008

Thanksgiving and Grandma's birthday

I know that it's past Christmas, but I was having trouble getting these pictures to work. We went to Thanksgiving at my grandparents in St. George. All the family was there except my dad's two youngest brothers. It was way fun. We ate dinner and then we played bingo and a dice game. The price for bingo was a doller each time you got a bingo. My cousin Gabe, who is about four kept winning and he was so excited. By the time the game was over He had four dollars, He was so excited. Grandpa gave him another dollar and Gabe couldn't stop smiling. It was quite entertaining with all of my little cousins. We had a lot of fun.

Mom and I

Grandma and her grandbabies

Hanna and her morning nap

Little Erik loves his cousin Hanna

Five generations

We had a suprise party for my Grandma's sixtieth birthday. Mu Grandparents were suppose to leave the day after Thanksgiving to go to Hawaii, but that fell through and my Grandma was very sad. So my Aunts decided to have a Luau for her Birthday. They did a great job setting up the church and they even had Hawaian dancers. The dancers were bery good and the head lady even taught my Grandparents how to dance. It was quite funny. We had a lot of fun.

Dad and Hanna

Kim being Kim


All Ready For Christmas

1 comment:

Elaina said...

Oh how fun!! Hawaii is my dream vacation! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving. Hope you had a good Christmas and Happy New Year!