Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just a few thoughts

Well everyone is always getting on my case to update my blog with pictures (don't worry there coming) but I wanted to also give an update on Hanna. She will be four months in two weeks. I can't believe that time has gone by so fast. It seems like I was just worrying and stressing about her getting here healthy and wondering if she would ever come and now she almost four months. I love being a mom, it is the best thing ever. She started smiling a month and a half ago and it still melts my heart every time she looks up at me and gives me a big smile. She is the happiest baby. She sleeps through the night, she might wake up once, at about 3 or 4, to eat and then goes right back to sleep. Then she usually wakes up between 6 or 7 to eat and then sleeps until 9-9:30. It is great! She has also started focusing her eyes on things and she will follow me and Kim with them when we walk past her. She is starting to notice more things and get entertained by them, usually for no longer than a minute. She is very stuborn, but that doesn't seem to suprise anyone. She hasn't lost any of her hair and it seems to be turning a shade of brownish-red. She hasn't rolled over yet, but we are working on it. She is always so happy and fun to be around. We love her so much and are blessed to have her in our lives. Here a few of random pictures.

No comments: