Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cereal

Today Hanna got to try rice cereal for the first time. She tried to eat the spoon like a bottle, she kept turning her head to the side burring it in the side of the high chair. I don't think she mind it so much as she had a problem with it not being a bottle. Next I think I will give her the bottle first and then try the cereal, maybe then she won't get so mad that she isn't getting anything to eat. I figured that it would be messy, so I fed it to her in her diaper and a bib. It was a good thing that I did because she did make a mess, not to bad but it would have beem worse on her clothes. Hopefully it will go better tomorrow.

3 comments:

Brooke Whimpey said...

She is beautiful!

Jenny said...

She is so cute!

It took Hayley quite a while until she was ready to eat cereal. She was really slow in that area. She's such a picky little thing. Sounds like Hanna did a great job though!

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

She looks so mad in that last picture. Well, maybe not mad, but sad at you- does that make sense? I love those pictures. I cannot believe she is four months old! Cereal already my heck, that is insane. It seems like two days agao you were trying to keep her inside of you. We are so glad she made it! Thanks for coming over on Sunday, it was fun to see you and Hanna, oh, and Kim too I guess.