Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just A Few Things

I just wanted to give an update on the things that we have been up to. First off Hanna is sleeping in her own room now and is doing very well with it. She is going to bed earlier and only waking up once or twice, depending on what time she eats before bed, before seven. Last night Kim put her to bed and she wasn't asleep when he laid her down, but she just laid there and played with herself. We could hear her on the monitor talking. She has started to talk more and make fun noises. She has also started to squeal, it is so cute. She is doing better with her cereal, but we are still having some struggles. We took her swimming for the first time last week. It was fun. She wasn't quite sure what to think about it. She never cried, but she didn't smile or kick. She only lasted a little while before she started shivering. The other day I asked Kim to take the laundry baskets up stairs and then come back down and get Hanna. Well he didn't want to make two trips so he just put Hanna in the laundry basket. That is about all that has been going on with us lately.

8 comments:

Brooke Whimpey said...

Looks like a ton of fun! Gosh I cannot get over how cute your baby is!!!

Elaina said...

When I had Justin I had to put him in the basket so we was with me. I didn't want to leave him up stairs if I was down stairs. Instead of taking to trips like Kim I put him in the basket. Hanna is so CUTE! I miss swimming looks like a lot of fun!

tHe tHaYeRs said...

Nice Goggles Kim! It was so good to see you guys tonight and that precious little Hanna! If you ever wanna hang out let us know. We don't have friends here in Cedar! We're losers I know!

Brittany said...

She has gotten so big and cute! I'm so glad you called me the other day. I would really love to do something!

Jenny said...

She's such a doll! And getting such a cute personality.

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

Love the swimming pictures, good idea! She looks like she was focusing on the water, maybe not thrilled with it, but intensely curious about the huge bath tub. Once number three comes out we will have to have a swim party, the summer time is just around the corner!

The Kelsey's said...

So Cute! Im glad you guys finally went swimming!

Lara said...

Hi Kim and Sharisa!
I found your blog through your other families' blogs. I put you on my list so I can keep up with you. Let me know if that is okay. I feel bad I haven't even seen Hanna. She is a doll! Are you just loving being parents? We hope to see you all at the wedding this weekend.